Saturday, May 15, 2010

Recover From a Break Up - 5 Tips to Get Back on Your Feet

By Renee Pullman

If you want to recover from a break up, if your relationship has ended for whatever reason and you want to get back on your feet then you are already half way there. Many wallow in sorrow after a breakup and fail to move forward until something happens outside of them. You are halfway there because you are ready to take charge and get yourself together.

There is no need to mope and second guess yourself. Relationships end and begin all of the time. It is part of some larger natural process. Thing is you can use it for good, life just handed you a message and you need to understand what it is so you can move on to better things, so you can move on to the great life with great relationships as intended for everyone. Here are 5 tips to help you heed the message and get back on your feet:


  1. Use the experience to grow. A relationship break up releases incredible emotions and an energy that can drag you down or alternatively be used to move in a new direction.

  2. Learn from the experience, life hands us many lessons and as with emotions we can use the lessons to move in a more positive direction or use it to justify our failure and unworthiness.

  3. Look at where you are in the major areas of your life, it is time to take stock. Where are you financially, spiritually, physically, relationship wise, and do you know how to have fun?

  4. Evaluate what went wrong in your relationship and to the extent the failure was your fault, consider what you would do differently. Was the relationship second to your job? Many grew up in homes where the parent was always at work and they pick up the same addiction. If this is you consider what a proper balance should be.

  5. Begin to picture your ideal day in your ideal life. Build a vision, see the future, put yourself into the vision and see and touch it all. Make it real and believe it. This will activate your subconscious mind to produce it. Don't dwell on what you need to produce this life, only consider and rehearse the vision daily. Your subconscious will bring the ideas for you to act on, and will build the plan.

The big take away is consider what has happened and where you are. Correct the things that you may have done that you have power over. If you've let your body, finances, spiritual life, etc deteriorate then look at what you need to do. If it is your body then begin to do small things to get on track and as you progress other things will appear for you to do. These things will naturally present themselves and you can integrate them into your life. Same idea for finances and every issue that you uncover.

Keep tip 5 as a daily ritual as you fall asleep and perhaps again on waking. You will begin to draw the life you want into your reality.

Recovering from a relationship is an interesting time. There is such power released along with all the emotions and you need to learn how to direct them for your long term good.

Find some great law of attraction methods that will help you create a life that you want to live. I'm Renee Pullman and I also invite you to learn about a great success secret weapon by visiting: http://www.backinyourarms.com




Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Renee_Pullman


http://EzineArticles.com/?Recover-From-a-Break-Up---5-Tips-to-Get-Back-on-Your-Feet&id=4047584




1 comment:

  1. Am Kate Wilson from united States This is a testimony that I will tell to every one to hear. I have been married four 4years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the 2kids and we have suffered for 3years until I met a post where this man Dr ATIAFO have helped someone and I decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me I just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48hours as he have told me, I saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why I am happy to make every one of you in similar to met with this man and have your lover back to your self. His email: atitafospelltemple@yahoo.com .or call +2347067607073.

    ReplyDelete